GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Bahdok Caverns is a cave connecting Kourna and Vabbi. There is a river running along the western side of the cavern, and much of the lower, Southern half of it is full of shallow water. The north is higher up and drier. Until recently, the cave was mostly unknown, and was used as a smuggler's passage.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Northwest Wehhan Terraces
- Southwest: Moddok Crevice (outpost) (note you cannot get inside through this entrance until you complete Moddok Crevice (mission))
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Northwest (next to Wehhan Terraces): Wandering Priest, Kournan Bounty
- Northern centre (next to Mirmahk the collector): Wandering Priest, Kournan Bounty
- North: Wandering Priest, Monster Hunt
- Northeast: Whispers Informant, Elemental Hunt (lightbringer)
- East: Wandering Priest, Mandragor Hunt
- Southeast: Wandering Priest, Heket Hunt
- South: Whispers Informant, Elemental Hunt (lightbringer)
- Southwest (next to Moddok Crevice): Wandering Priest, Kournan Bounty
- Centre: Wandering Priest, Kournan Bounty
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Living land
- Kournan military
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 26 (30) Riseh the Harmless (Human): Balthazar's Pendulum
- 24 (30) Armind the Balancer (Skale): Grenth's Balance
- 25 (30) Commander Sehden (Human): Reaper's Mark
- 26 (30) Joknang Earthturner (Mandragor): Stone Sheath
- 24 (30) Wandalz the Angry (Tusked Howler): Focused Anger
- 24 (30) Sehlon, Beautiful Water (Djinn): Zealous Vow
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 257-304 foes in this area.
- A large portion of the northeast corner, including the narrow passage past the north-central resurrection shrine, is populated only by mandragor pop-ups, and thus can be avoided entirely. There is a dervish boss in the far corner that must be killed, however; enter the area from the south, instead of from the west through the aforementioned passage, and stick to the southeastern wall to minimize the pop-ups encountered.
- When killing Riseh The Harmless try not to aggro Commander Sehden, as they spawn very close together. In Hard Mode, these 2 bosses could wipe your party.
- Because the pools of water in the southeastern portion of this area are completely transparent, they will not show up if post-processing effects are disabled or shader quality is set to low in the graphics panel.
- There is a special Treasure in the southeast corner. To get there, head east until you reach the multilevel pool area. Then head south as far as you can travel down the pools to the southern wall, the treasure is nearby. See Treasure for more information. The Immolated Djinn in this area spawn in front of the treasure after you use the Do Not Touch treasure.