GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "Perhaps you can do a favor for me. Recent days, there've been bandits raiding this area, bold as brass. I don't trust the Lionguard to deal with this problem. Not when louts like Riddik and Orrin are the best they have to offer."
- "No, I'd feel safer knowing the White Mantle was aware of the problem. Would you be willing to go to the Mantle barracks in D'Alessio Seaboard and talk to White Mantle Knight Karriya? Surely he can do something."
- "I had heard there was some trouble in North Kryta Province, but I am much aggrieved to hear how ineffective the Lionguard is at protecting our people. Here we are, the White Mantle, taking on the greatest of crises facing our land, the walking dead, and the vaunted Lionguard cannot deal with a few brigands!"
- "I will send a few men to inquire into the matter, and in the meantime, give this Token of Janthir to the peasant you mentioned. While she bears it, the Unseen Ones will pay her special attention."
- "What's this? A Token of Janthir? I think I was hoping for a little more "knight" and a little less "Mantle" out of Karriya. Oh well, I guess there's naught to be done but hope this thing works."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Speak to Miraba who can be found directly north of Lion's Arch in North Kryta Province. She's about 1/3 of the way from Lion's Arch to the Ascalon Settlement. Walk to D'Alessio Seaboard which a short trip west of Lion's Arch. Speak to Mantle Knight Karriya to get the Token of Janthir. Travel back to Miraba and give her the Token of Janthir.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest can be quickly done with Report to the White Mantle.