GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Baron Mirek Vasburg
|Baron Mirek Vasburg|
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome to the Eternal Grove, (character name). We are gathered here for the Awakening, a ceremony that few have had the privilege of witnessing. Volunteers who sacrifice themselves to become juggernauts are our greatest assets against the Luxons.
- What do you want to know?"
Remind me of the current situation.
- "You gained the trust of the Kurzicks while fighting alongside them at Fort Aspenwood and the Jade Quarry. You were put in charge of gathering the Tree Singers, as well the volunteers who would give up their mortal existence to become juggernauts during the Awakening Ceremony."
What is the situation at the Eternal Grove?
- "We are aware of Shiro's defeat and are again focused on our war with the Luxons. The Awakening Ceremony must begin. This ceremony is a holy one. Brave and selfless Kuzicks [sic] sacrifice their flesh and mortality to become bound to the Forever Trees. They become immortal guardians, so long as the trees live."
Do you have any guidance for the impending mission?
- "1. Protect the gates with the juggernauts. Click on the juggernauts and they will follow you.
- 2. Be wary of siege turtles; they will direct their fire at the Tree Singers. Use Hexes, degeneration Conditions, Health leeching, and area-of-effect skills to eliminate them.
- 3. Juggernauts only respawn if the Forever Trees and their Tree Singers are still living. Be sure to protect them.
- 4. Use the stairs to your advantage. Set traps, then funnel enemies through and cast area-of-effect skills."
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
- "You are quite skilled in the arts of war. If only you had lent the Kurzicks your aid, we could destroy the Luxons forever."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although he wields Monk staves, Baron Vasburg has not been observed to use any skills, so his profession is unknown.