GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
The Base Defender (seen in-game as Kurzick Base Defender or Luxon Base Defender) is a guardian that can be found at the bases of teams in the Alliance Battles. His only function is to make it impossible for the opposing team to enter his team's base. He uses the destructive Base Defense skill to stop all enemies in their tracks.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Between the Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea:
- Echovald Forest
- Jade Sea
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "It is my duty to keep this area clear of enemies so that you can be resurrected safely."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is impossible to kill a Base Defender, as they are invulnerable.
- If you manage to hit a Base Defender with an AoE, it will have absolutely no effect.
- The Base Defender cannot be knocked down.
- Base Defense has an AoE (most likely nearby range) that makes mass-rushes, with the intention to get past the Base Defender, impossible.
- It is possible to bypass the Base Defender through the use of shadow steps.