GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 7 seconds, Shiro's attacks gain life stealing equal to the highest damage he takes while in this stance.
Concise: (7 seconds.) Shiro's attacks gain life stealing equal to the highest damage he takes while in this stance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As an example: If he activates this stance, and then takes 40 damage, he will steal 40 health with each hit. If he then takes 60 damage, the life stealing will increase to 60 health.
- This is Shiro's main source of healing.
- Only standard damage will trigger this stance's effect - life stealing is safe to use.
- When used in conjunction with Impossible Odds, Shiro may very well wipe your entire party.
- It is a very good idea to end this stance prematurely with stance-removal skills.
- Because of this stance, skills that deal a large amount of damage in a single packet (such as Discord) are a bad idea to use against Shiro.