GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Battledepths is an underground explorable area. The main chamber in the center of the northern part of the map contains a number of Dwarven quest NPCs. There is a dungeon, Heart of the Shiverpeaks, accessible from the southwest corner of the area. Once that dungeon has been completed through the quest Destruction's Depths, a new outpost will appear, the Central Transfer Chamber, which opens directly into the main chamber.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Until a character reaches the Central Transfer Chamber, the Battledepths can only be accessed through either Ice Cliff Chasms or Varajar Fells.
- The route through Ice Cliff Chasms from the Eye of the North has no foes, but within the Battledepths you must fight through 5 groups of 2 Whirling Wisps and a group of 4 Chilling Wisps to reach the main chamber.
- The route through Varajar Fells from Olafstead has more foes, but enters the main chamber directly.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Southwest: Heart of the Shiverpeaks
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 1 Beacon of Droknar
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- High Priest Alkar: Destructive Research
- High Priest Alkar: The Destroyer Challenge
- Jalis Ironhammer: Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Primary Quest)
- Jalis Ironhammer: Destruction's Depths (Primary Dwarf Quest)
- Orozar Highstone: Attack on Jalis's Camp [Difficulty: Master]
- Orozar Highstone: In the Service of Revenge [Difficulty: Master]