GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Life in Beknur Harbor is harsh, but you won't hear the villagers complain. Surrounded by corsairs and all manner of beasts and roaming plants, these hardy folk still find a way to scrape a living farming ironreed in the local ponds and fishing the open sea. The Issnur Isles east of the village were once part of the Mehtani Keys, but years of silt brought in during storms formed land bridges, allowing the local wildlife to flourish and roam the region.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
For non-Nightfall characters, the Isle of the Dead quest is not necessary to gain entrance to this location.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 12):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Elder Jurdu: Assault on Beknur Harbor [Difficulty: Master]
- Elder Jurdu: The Cyclone Palace [Difficulty: Master]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The party size here is 8, the exception from the usual size 4 of other Istan areas.
- The town is a very handy place to manage your possessions, because Rune trader, Merchant and Storage are all located very close to each other.