Binding Guardians are the spirits that bind Razah to the Heart of Abaddon.
- Binding Spirits were renamed to or replaced with Binding Guardians in the April 5th, 2007 update.
- Binding Guardians have fairly high armor.
- Their Healing Prayers attribute is at level 15.
- Their Divine Favor attribute is at level 15.
- They are initially friendly and will cast their spells on either team, similar to Danika during the Raisu Palace mission.
- After you have talked to Razah in the Heart of Abaddon, they will turn hostile on your team. They have a lot of Health, but they will stop casting their healing spells and their attacks deal no damage, so they are safe to ignore.
- Their attacks do, however, trigger Painful Bond.
- Binding Guardians do not appear to drop loot.
- Binding Guardians have continuous Health regeneration.
- Unlike most spirits, Binding Guardians are vulnerable to the Deep Wound condition.
- If you use Gaze of Fury or Spirit to Flesh before you talk to Razah you can avoid having to kill them later and avoid their spawns.
- If you use Signet of Binding after you talk to Razah you can bind them to you.