Description[edit | edit source]
Three Binding Spirits could be found in the Heart of Abaddon. They bound Razah to the Heart of Abaddon. Attacking them would cause enemies to spawn. The northernmost ghost spawned Margonites, the one south of the first spawned Shadow Army creatures, and the one at the portal spawned 5 Titan Abominations.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Binding Spirits were renamed to or replaced with Binding Guardians in the April 5th, 2007 update.
- During the Quest Finding a Purpose, they would attack after talking to Razah.
- Binding spirits healed your enemies, even if you couldn't attack them before talking to Razah.
- You only had to defeat the ghosts to claim your reward- defeating the spawns was not necessary.
- They have the same skin as the Wailing Lord.
- They could be killed with Gaze of Fury before they turned hostile.