GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Bjorn Thunderfist is a norn brawling champion you have to fight in The Throwdown in a Norn Town.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Far Shiverpeaks
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Brawling Block
- Brawling Combo Punch
- Brawling Headbutt (Brawling)
- Brawling Hook
- Brawling Jab
- Brawling Straight Right
- Brawling Uppercut
- Thunderfist Strike
Quotes[edit | edit source]
At the start:
- "The last thing you'll hear is my thunder fists crushing you into a pulpy mass!"
- "Brawling is a lot of humans watching two Norn beat each other up...except there's only one Norn here."
- "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize!"
- "I'm the greatest!"
- "I'll beat you so bad you'll need a shoehorn to put your helm on!"
- "It's not bragging if you can back it up."
- "Yer so ugly you should donate your face to the Tyrian Bureau of Wildlife!"
- "My barber didn't know when to quit, DO YOU?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Björn or Bjørn is a common nordic name meaning bear.
- Several of Bjorn's quotes are references to quotes by boxer Muhammad Ali.