GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Blacktide Den (outpost)
Description[edit | edit source]
This campsite at the edge of the Lahtenda Bog is a haven for all manner of shady characters and black market business. From corsairs attempting to escape justice to tomb-robbers looking to pawn their ill-gotten booty, to the odd Necromancer simply interested in the death and decay of the swampy bayou to the south, Blacktide Den provides the perfect meeting place: dark, dangerous and remote.
Getting There[edit | edit source]
Complete the primary quest Following the Trail. The second to last step of that quest will teleport player characters here automatically.
Alternatively, travel to the southwestern corner of the Cliffs of Dohjok. Blacktide Den is at that corner but access is prohibited until after completion of the Jokanur Diggings mission. The quest To Ask For More will also lead players to this location.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 12):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Dahleht: What Do You Do with a Drunken Shauben? (Difficulty: Master)
- Guard Kovu: Defender's Choice
- Guard Kovu: A Sticky Operation
- Guard Kovu: Down on the Bayou
- Necromancer Musseh: Crypt-ology
- Rohtu: Wandered Off Again
- Rohtu: Fury of a Grieving Heart
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The map icon for this location changes from an outpost to a mission location upon receiving the reward for the primary quest Following the Trail.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blacktide Den used to be known simply as Bayou.