GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Blade Operative Paulina
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Prophecies Campaign.
|Blade Operative Paulina|
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "The time of our victory is close at hand. After tonight, we come out of the shadows and fight out fight in the light of day.
- What can I tell you about, friend?"
What makes you so sure of our victory?
- "Evennia of the Shining Blade Inner Council has made contact with the enigmatic Vizier of Orr and brokered a deal that will help us in the fight against the White Mantle. All he asks for in return is the Scepter of Orr, the artifact that you liberated from the White Mantle's temple."
Tell me about Orr.
- The people of Orr were the keepers of Arah, the abandoned city of the old gods. They watched over it since the Exodus, since the gods left this world 1,072 years ago. The Orrians believed that the gods would one day return, heaping upon them praise and reward for their undying loyalty and worship in a time of darkness.
- The gods have still not returned, and the kingdom of Orr remains only in the histories and memories of those who lived to see its last days."
Its last days? What happened in Orr?
- "The details of what happened to Orr during the Charr invasion are sketchy at best. Most people assume that every last soul on the coastal nation was killed when the entire peninsula exploded in flame. Well that's a bit of an exaggeration. There are a few Orrians who were travelling through Tyria when their home was destroyed, but beside them there is only one man who survived, Vizier Khilbron."
Who is this Vizier?
- "Vizier Khilbron was the King of Orr's personal advisor. He is the only reported survivor of the blast that consumed the entire nation of Orr. Not only did he make it through the Cataclysm, but he lives to this day.
- I tell you this though, he must have some powerful magic. I can't see any other way he could have survived the Cataclysm."
What must I do?
- "If you can deliver the Scepter to Vizier Khilbron, the Shining Blade will finally have the backing to go on the offensive and strike at the heart of the White Mantle."
I'll take the Scepter to him.
- Be careful out there. I hear Sanctum Cay is a very dangerous place."