GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blade Scout Braden
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Prophecies Campaign.
|Blade Scout Braden|
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Do not let the truth frighten you. Only by keeping an open mind can we ever overcome true adversity.
- What can I help you understand?"
You just keep your hands where I can see them.
- "I know that you don't trust us yet.
- I don't blame you, but you'll see. The White Mantle are not your friends. They persecute the Chosen because they believe the Flameseeker Prophecies will come true.
Why should I believe you?
- "You don't have to. You will see with your own eyes.
- The Mantle claim to take the Chosen to study under the Grand Masters at the Temple of the Unseen. But the Chosen never make it to the temple, and none of them are ever heard from again."
It is called the Temple of the UNSEEN.
- "Very funny. But all you need do is open your eyes, and you will see plenty. The Temple of the Unseen is on the southwest shore of Kryta. There are many well-traveled roads that lead right up to its gate. Yet the Mantle lead the Chosen into the Maguuma Jungle, far to the northwest of where they claim to be taking them. Don't you wonder why?
- I'll tell you. The White Mantle lead them out to the Bloodstone and cut them down in cold blood. They murder the Chosen and trap their souls inside magical statues."
That's absurd. Why would the Mantle do that?
- "The Flameseeker Prophecies talk about those with the True Sight rising up against the unseen oppressors. The Mantle believe these prophecies and think this means the Chosen will rise up against their unseen gods. They actually think we're going to kill their gods.
- As far as what they do with the trapped souls, I couldn't tell you. I'd like to find out myself. Whatever it is they use them for, it can't be good."
So they kill the Chosen?
- "That's exactly what I'm telling you."
What must I do?
- "Track the White Mantle as they make their way to the Bloodstone with another group of Chosen. They have a good lead on you, so you'll need to find a shortcut through the jungle, or you'll be too late to save any of the Chosen.
- You'll see. Everything I have told you is true."
If you're lying, I'll be back...
- "Greetings. So you've come to join us in our final campaign against the White Mantle, eh?"