GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Have you ever been to the Hall of Heroes before? I'm told that, within the Rift, the light of the sun does not reach. Instead, the hall is graced with an unearthly, primal light that cannot be described with words.
- I hope these skills will allow me to see it:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
- Prots very well and excels at pre-protting due to AI battlefield awareness. Unless your prot monk is r6+, you're better off taking Blahks. However, note that she lacks a sense of tactical priority (as well as Aura of Stability) so she will not perform as well in tactical maps (such as the Hall of Heroes).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blahks was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Healing Blocks, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Smiting Staff.
- She shares her character model with Countess Sandra Durheim and several other Kurzick women.
- She performs the /ponder and /yawn emotes.