GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Blankets for the Settlers
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go to Nebo Village with the militia weapons. Talk to Etham the Artisan and trade the weapons for blankets.
- Take the blankets to Captain Greywind.
- "I have arranged to open trade with Nebo Village to the west. They are renowned for their weaving, and my people here are short on many cloth goods, such as blankets. Their village has, of late, been subject to numerous predations by bandits and while we cannot spare guards, our passage across the mountains was costly enough that we have weapons to spare.
- Can you take this stash of weapons and trade them to Ethan the artisan in Nebo Village?"
Intermediate Dialogue (Etham the Artisan)
- "Ah, yes. I have been expecting you. I hope this is the beginning of much fruitful trade between the Ascalon Settlement and our village."
- "These blankets will be put to good use. Thank you for securing them."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Take the weapons from Captain Greywind (1 on the map), walk over to Etham the Artisan (2 on the map) in Nebo Village (which is just across the nearest zone line to the west) who will give you some blankets. Return to Greywind with the blankets for your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest can be completed at the same time as The Weaver of Nebo.
- The bow reward for this quest (known as the "stance bow") is the only one with a damage reduction mod currently available in the game, making it excellent for solo farming. Also note that even though this bow is named Longbow, it actually has the characteristics of a Hornbow.
- If you have Defend North Kryta province(vision of Glint quest) Captain Greywind will not be in the settlement, making it so you can not give him the blanket's.