GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Bohdabi the Destructive
|Bohdabi the Destructive|
Location in Sulfurous Wastes
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Be careful of Bohdabi's Deathly Swarm; it can cause massive amounts of damage to your party.
- It is possible, though difficult, to have one person pull him and his mob off the rocky terrain where the rest of your party is waiting in Junundu, making the fight much easier.
- Bodyblocking the mob as it charges around the rock and tries to move past your frontline can group them all together, leaving them as easy prey for AoE skills.
- There are two Awakened Acolytes who use Renew Life. Bringing in a ranger with Frozen Soil and killing them first makes the fight a lot easier.
- If trying to capture his Elite, be sure that the Awakened Thought Leeches that accompany him have been dealt with first as they may try to cast Ignorance on you.