Bone Horrors are minions created by the Necromancer Skills Animate Bone Horror, Malign Intervention and Aura of the Lich. They can be encountered as enemies (raised by opposing necromancers) or allies.
- Bone horrors are melee fighters.
- Bone horrors deal Blunt damage.
- Bone Horror damage versus an AL60 target in the Isle of the Nameless ranges from 17 to 49, including both critical and non-critical hits, with a mean damage of 27.5. The critical hit rate and specific critical and non-critical damage ranges are currently unknown.
- Bone Horrors have roughly level*20 + 80 health and level*4 armor.
- Level 18 Bone Horrors have approximately 440 health and 72 armor.
- Bone Horrors attack roughly 1 attack per 3.17 seconds (30 attacks in 95 seconds).
- At level 18, Bone Horrors live for 1 minute 24 seconds.
- Like all minions, they will attack any enemy without command, and it is impossible to disengage them.
- Bone horrors share many common traits with the other types of animated undead and are subject to the same rules as all skills that rely on corpse exploitation.
- Bone horrors lose health at a rate that increases over time. See article Minion for more details.
- The model used for Bone Horrors is the same as used for Vampiric Horrors and Bone Minions.
- It is possible to animate a Bone Horror up to level 23 with 21 Death Magic. For information on how to raise your attribute that high, see the Attribute article.