Bone Minions are minions created by the Necromancer Skill Animate Bone Minions. They can be encountered as enemies (raised by opposing necromancers) or allies.
- Bone Minions are melee fighters.
- Bone Minions deal Blunt damage.
- Level 13 Bone Minions inflict 7-21 physical damage including both critical and non-critical hits. The critical hit rate and specific critical and non-critical damage ranges are currently unknown.
- Bone Minion armor increases by roughly 3 per level and health increases by 20 per level.
- A level 13 Bone Minion would have 340 health and 39 armor.
- Bone Minions attack roughly 1 attack per 3.17 seconds (30 attacks in 95 seconds).
Without healing or damage, a level 10 Bone Minion's life expectancy is 1 minute 05 seconds.
- Lingers behind the minion master; a fairly brainless minion, it will attack the nearest foe. May pause for no identifiable reason or purpose. The Minion Master has no control over this minion.
- Bone minions share many common traits with the other types of animated undead and are subject to the same rules as all skills that rely on corpse exploitation.
- Bone minions lose health at a rate that increases over time. See article Minion for more details.
- Each minion animated counts as a separate minion.
- The model used for Bone Minions is the same as used for Bone Horrors and Vampiric Horrors.