GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Books track various PvE accomplishments throughout the Guild Wars campaigns and expansion. Some books can be turned in to an NPC for various rewards, while other books act merely as a guide towards achieving some objective.
See the individual books' articles for detailed acquisition and reward information.
These books track a character's progress through a storyline. Both Normal and Hard Mode versions of the books are available unless noted.
- Young Heroes of Tyria - Hard Mode only. Tracks progress through the initial missions of all three campaigns (the first seven in Prophecies, two in Factions, and three in Nightfall).
- The Flameseeker Prophecies - Tracks progress through the Prophecies missions beginning from D'Alessio Seaboard.
- Hero's Handbook - Tracks progress through the EotN primary quests.
- Master Dungeon Guide - Tracks progress in completing the EotN dungeons.
- Gwen's Story (The Flight North)
- Saul's Story (The Rise of the White Mantle)
- Togo's Story (The Tengu Accords)
- Turai's Story (The Battle of Jahai)
These books are meant as guides to completing certain quests.
- Zho's Journal - Guide to obtaining a Black Moa Chick.
- Golem User Manual - Guide to completing M.O.X.'s quest chain.