Bottle of Vabbian Wine
|Bottle of Vabbian Wine|
|Nicholas the Traveler|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Trade reward from Ahoj in Vehtendi Valley in exchange for 5 Sentient Spores
- Trade reward from a Vabbi Trade Official in The Kodash Bazaar in exchange for 1 Trade Contract
- Drop from the heket boss Jarimiya the Unmerciful in Vehtendi Valley
Farming[edit | edit source]
- Vabbian Wine can be farmed indirectly by farming Sentient Spores; see the farming tips on that article for more information.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Vehtendi Valley
- Farm Vabbian wine directly from Jarimiya the Unmerciful using solo or duo teams. Use the Forum Highlands portal to the south to rezone. After the first run, you will need about 4-10 minutes to kill Jarimiya, grab the wine, and return to the portal. If you have difficulty, take some heroes to help kill the Blue Tongue Heket monk in Jarimiya's group, then flag them off the radar before killing Jarimiya.
- Jarimiya always drops the wine, but just like any drop, it may be assigned to a hero or henchman if any are in radar range. It can also be assigned to the local guards (green dots), if they participate in the kill.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jarimiya dropping Vabbian Wine is a reference to the lines, "Jeremiah was a bullfrog [...] I helped him drink his wine" from the song "Joy to the World" by Hoyt Axton.
|Alcohols for the Drunkard Title|
|Absinthe • Eggnog • Dwarven Ale • Hard Apple Cider • Hunter's Ale • Juniberry Gin • Rice Wine • Shamrock Ale • Vabbian Wine • Witch's Brew • Zehtuka's Jug|
|Aged Dwarven Ale • Aged Hunter's Ale • Firewater • Grog • Krytan Brandy • Spiked Eggnog|
|Battle Isle Iced Tea|
|Keg of Aged Hunter's Ale|