GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Broad Head Arrow
|Broad Head Arrow|
Full: You shoot a broad head arrow that moves slower than normal. If it hits, target foe is Dazed for 5...17...20 seconds, and if target foe is casting a spell that spell is interrupted.
Concise: Slow-moving arrow. Interrupts a spell. Inflicts Dazed condition (5...17...20 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Afflicted Huan (Vizunah Square (mission), Sunjiang District (explorable))
- The Afflicted Susei (Dragon's Throat (mission))
- Daeman (Boreas Seabed (mission))
- The Afflicted Pana (Unwaking Waters (mission))
- Zu Jin the Quick (only during Winds of Change)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- "Slow moving" for this skill means that the arc size of the bowshot is increased dramatically, making it much easier for the intended target to dodge.
- Snaring, crippling, or knocking down your target before using this skill will make it difficult for your target to dodge.
- The high arc penalty of this skill can be decreased or eliminated depending on your range from the target.
- The speed of the arrow (as influenced by the skill) cannot be increased with skills such as Favorable Winds and Read the Wind (though the speed and arc addition from the bow type using it can be lessened though negligible in comparison).
- Use with Apply Poison, Barbed Arrows, or Poison Tip Signet for a cover condition: this skill's Dazed will be applied first.
- Consider bringing a pet to increase the number of chances to interrupt the target once dazed.
- Using an IAS skill in conjunction with this attack can be used to interrupt spells more often and on a greater basis.