GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- In Haiju Lagoon:
- "Dwayna protect us...the valley has been overrun! Hurry!"
- Mission briefing for Factions Campaign characters:
- "The plague is spreading fro0m the Sacred Valley here at Zen Daijun. Yijo Tahn scouted ahead to investigate further, but we have not seen him in quite some time. I have a feeling he will be overjoyed to see your face."
Refresh my memory for me. What has been happening on Shing Jea Island?
- "You have travelled throughout Shing Jea Island warning allies of the plague that has taken Minister Cho's life. Master Togo believes the plague is originating somewhere from this island."
What is the situation here at Zen Daijun?
- "Togo and the headmasters have tracked the source of the plague to Zen Daijun, and Yijo Tahn has scouted ahead to investigate further. Seek the aid of the valley's guardian, a kirin named Zunraa, at the temples throughout the valley. To summon Zunrra [sic], simply ring the bell at one of the shrines."
What else can you tell me?
- "1. Plague creatures explode on death, injuring anyone nearby. Outfit yourself with the best armor you can afford.
- 2. Attack the Afflicted from afar with skills that cause Health degeneration, or by using ranged weapons.
- 3. Protection Prayers, party buffs, and healing spells can be put to good use.
- 4. Watch out for the purplish haze known as Miasma. Coming in contact with it causes you to lose health over a period of time. Avoid it when you can, but if you become infected simply move to an unaffected area and wait to heal.
- 5. The Zunraa from the Sacred Valley will help you with your cause. Summon Zunraa at a shrine by ringing the ceremonial bell."
- Mission briefing for characters of other campaigns:
- "It was here in Zen Daijun Valley that Master Togo and the Headmasters of Shing Jea Monastery tracked what they believed to be the source of the affliction on Shing Jea Island. Yijo Tahn, the Monastery's prize student, tracked ahead to the Valley to attempt to discover the exact location of the plagues [sic] source to report back to Master Togo. If you choose to enter this mission, you will witness the party of teachers and students Master Togo has assembled as they attempt to find and destroy the source of the affliction."