General[edit | edit source]
Budger Blackpowder is a dwarven explosives specialist. He is the assistant of Ennis Granitestrider and together they seek to destroy the Forge operated by the Stone Summit deep within Sorrow's Furnace.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Grenth's Footprint
- Sorrow's Furnace (if you have taken The Final Assault quest)
- Drakkar Lake (Just outside Sifhalla)
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When taking a keg from him:
- "Watch where ye stick that stuff. Ye could put an eye out."
- "Nothing sounds as good as a little boom-boom, eh?"
- "Do you know why me powder kegs are so good? I use griffin guano to give 'em that extra kick!"
- "Once, I gave someone a keg, and they used it as a chair. Not pretty."
- "Can ye believe they waste me precious powder on somethin' as mundane as mining ore?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He doesn't have an animation to lay traps so it appears as though he uses the knock down animation instead.
- He is invulnerable.
- In Guild Wars: Eye of the North, he is found in Drakkar Lake, but he follows the party, if hired, into any other explorable area. Budger will leave when the party enters an outpost or dungeon.
- He provides kegs every 4 seconds (approximately), which cause 50 damage and knockdown to foes in range.