GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Buried corpse (Halloween NPC)
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "While I'm sure you find this terribly amusing, <character name>, getting walked on isn't exactly my idea of a good time."
- "I've been laying out here rotting all day and no one seems to care."
- "<character name>, before you walk on me, at least have the courtesy to clean your boots! You've stepped in moa droppings!"
- "Do me a favor, <character name>, and chase away some of these flies, will you?"
- "Hello! Corpse here, <character name>! Mind where you step."
- "What is that horrid smell?! Oh...I suppose it's me, isn't it? How embarrassing...."
- "Hey <character name>, do me a favor and keep the dogs away. I don't want to lose any appendages!"
- "A bird flew off with one of my fingers a while ago...let me know if you see it anywhere."
- "Ow! Get off me!"
- "Watch it <character name>, that's my hand your stepping on!"
- "Would you people stop walking on me? Do I look like a door mat?"
- "I'd rather be fishing."
- "Excuse me, <character name>...have some common courtesy, would you? It's not as if I can get out of the way.