GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Buried corpse (Halloween NPC)
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "While I'm sure you find this terribly amusing, <character name>, getting walked on isn't exactly my idea of a good time."
- "I've been laying out here rotting all day and no one seems to care."
- "<character name>, before you walk on me, at least have the courtesy to clean your boots! You've stepped in moa droppings!"
- "Do me a favor, <character name>, and chase away some of these flies, will you?"
- "Hello! Corpse here, <character name>! Mind where you step."
- "What is that horrid smell?! Oh...I suppose it's me, isn't it? How embarrassing...."
- "Hey <character name>, do me a favor and keep the dogs away. I don't want to lose any appendages!"
- "A bird flew off with one of my fingers a while ago...let me know if you see it anywhere."
- "Ow! Get off me!"
- "Watch it <character name>, that's my hand your stepping on!"
- "Would you people stop walking on me? Do I look like a door mat?"
- "I'd rather be fishing."
- "Excuse me, <character name>...have some common courtesy, would you? It's not as if I can get out of the way.