GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Category talk:Articles to be moved
Does anyone often check here? Some of these articles have been here for a little while, by posting this hopefully I'll bring it to attention.
This is just a short summary, these articles I think can simply be moved right now:
Obo should be renamed to OBO because it's an acronym.
- Commands should be renamed to Command (The "s" in unecessary). At the moment Command redirects to Commands
- Fiery Flame Spitter should be Flame Spitter but Fiery Flame Spitter should be a redirect according to it's talk page. (There was a few objections originally but the last couple were all for the move and nobody has objected in the last 10 days)
- Image:PureStrike.png can probably be deleted I think (we've got Image:Pure_Strike.jpg)
Image:Morgen armor.jpg is spelt incorrectly, the guys name is Mogren not Morgen so it should be Image:Morgren armor.jpg
These ones I'm not so sure about:
- The discussion on changing PvP Item to PvP weapons is quite short, I don't think a conclusion has been reached yet.
- and the suggested moves for Guild Wars Prophecies and Template:Skill icon effect too much stuff for me to say conclusively that we can go ahead and move them.
This certainly isn't a "go do this now" type of thing (let's face everybody would just ignore it if I said that anyway), I just don't like giant tags on articles and some of these had been sitting in limbo for a little while so this is just how I see it. As I understand it, to move and delete articles an admin has to do this and my summary at the top was just an attempt to help give them a quick overview so they can make a decision on whether or not to go ahead. Thanks. --Xasxas256 20:40, 20 April 2006 (CDT)
- I somewhat disagree with moving the Commands article, and started a discussion in Talk:Commands. But, I honestly don't feel super-strongly about it either way. --- Barek (talk • contribs) - 18:25, 8 June 2006 (CDT)
- Ha ha I brought this up so long ago, I have no idea why I didn't just move most of them then and there, maybe there'd been a recent argument about moving articles so I was trading carefully or maybe (more likely) I was just lazy and wanted someone to do the "dirty work". I'll add a note to your new command discussion. --Xasxas256 19:04, 8 June 2006 (CDT)