Proposing Item sub-categories[edit source]
Category:Equipment Upgradestrivial. Runes and Category:WeaponUpgrades only
- Category:Weapon Upgrades
- Category:Kits has 3 salvage and 2 ident kits
- Category:Quest Items
- Category:Crafting Materials
- Category:Collectable Drops
- Category:Salvage Items
- All the "Contains blah"
Comment please -PanSola 15:01, 9 December 2005 (UTC)
- Containers would have a whopping two elements? And runes would have only holding and maybe rune? Kits would have four? As I said on some dye-related talk page, I don't think we need articles for each dye type. --Fyren 08:26, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
- Removed "trivial" categories (those with very few elements). Kits would have 5 items,so I kept it for now. If you think that is still too trivial I'll cross that out too. -PanSola 20:25, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
- Changed category Weapons to Primary Weapons to be consistent with nomenculture for Weapon. Shield and Focus items are weapons too, they count as secondary weapons. But categories Weapons and Secondary Weapons would be trivial so didn't put them in.
- Also, I don't think "equipments" should be used. I looked around, and besides fish/fishes and people/peoples, there's nothing that changes the plural in that way to refer to different "types." At least, I assume this is why you used it instead of "equipment." --Fyren 21:15, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
- Blah, changed to Equipment-PanSola 21:47, 10 December 2005 (UTC)