GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Category talk:Playable races (Guild Wars 2)
More Races to come?[edit source]
There has been reports that these 5 races may not be the only ones being added to GW2... but if there are more... this means that Dwarves, Centaurs and Tengu still have a chance of being added. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (contribs) .
- There will be more, I'll add a note that these are pelimanary results and as the game is not reliced there could be more. RT | Talk 11:12, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Dwarves won't be. Besides Gaile (or someone else from ANet, I forget who exactly) stating this at one point, the reason should be clear to anyone who has finished Guild Wars Eye of the North. Centaurs and Tengu are most likely possible, and ones I would like to see made playable, but we'll have to see. Capcom 04:25, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- Tengu would be...awesome. Not only is their BMP equipment totally awesome, but they use weapons backhanded!!!!!oneone!...no, really, it's just awesome to see giant bird with a katana. :) <3 Tengu!
- Oh, and Zhed really killed what little love for Centaurs I ever had.
- You know what race I would like to see playable? Shadow Army of Menzies. Finally, no need for black dyes anymore. (T/C) 05:01, 6 March 2008 (UTC)