GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Category talk:Ritualist skills (Factions)
is the (Factions) tag meaningful/necessary? I wasn't expecting Campaign 3 to have additional rit skills... -PanSola 18:46, 13 April 2006 (CDT)
- Couldn't you have brought up this objection weeks ago? Give Stabbot a rest, man. On the topic itself, who knows? Anet haven't ruled anything out, and I am sure that if As and Rts were transferable to c3 but didn't get any new skills, and if the core profs did, then there would be a hue and cry from all quarters. — Stabber (talk) 18:50, 13 April 2006 (CDT)
- The core professions would be absurdly over-powered if they gained new skills every release but the other professions didn't. On an aside, why were we locked out? Shandy 08:29, 14 April 2006 (CDT)
- If all new professions get skills in Factions, wouldn't it make sense for Rits & Asses to have Prophecies skills? I suppose Prophecies might be special (it only has core classes, after all), but I could easily see ANet presuming that more different but equal doesn't mean that they are overpowered. Also, you presumably can't make an Assassin or Ritualist anywhere except Cantha / Factions Campaign...?
- As far as the lockout, there were hardware upgrades.
- --JoDiamonds 22:51, 17 April 2006 (CDT)