GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Any location where Kuunavang grants the celestial skills:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When a party member hits with an attack, a Celestial Assassin appears at the same location as the enemy that was hit, not the player who attacked.
- Celestial Assassins do not count as Minions and skills that affect Minions have no effect on them. They do not count toward the Death Magic "undead servant" limit, and the "You are controlling x minions" icon is not displayed for them. They do not have inherent degeneration, do not turn hostile when their master is killed and regenerate outside of combat like normal creatures.
- They appear to have no timed life span, living until they are killed by an enemy.
- They do not leave an exploitable corpse.
- They will not follow the party, or the player that used Star Strike to summon them. However, they will follow and attack anything the party attacks.
|Bone Fiend • Bone Horror • Bone Minion • Celestial Assassin • Celestial Horror • Flesh Golem • Jagged Horror • Shambling Horror • Vampiric Horror|