GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
A ghostly form of the Celestial Pig arrives in the Shing Jea Monastery to celebrate the Canthan New Year, feasting on the foods prepared for the Celestial Pig. Comprised of a constellation of stars and a ghostly figure, the pig ran through town, followed by 8 Warthogs. After 20 minutes, the pig returned to the heavens, awaiting its next journey.
As the district supplied the ingredients needed for the feasts, the residents are rewarded with prizes. The more feasts that were successfully completed, the greater the rewards.
- All 5 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 16 Red Gift Bags, 1 Miniature Pig
- Any 4 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 12 Red Gift Bags
- Any 3 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 8 Red Gift Bags
- Any 2 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 6 Red Gift Bags
- Any 1 dish prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 4 Red Gift Bags
- No dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 2 Red Gift Bags, everyone briefly became a warthog
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After you have been given Lion Masks, the Celestial Pig runs a repetitive circle through Shing Jea Monastery for a while. While doing this, a horde of 8 small warthogs follows him around.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In China, the number 8 stands for good fortune (because of similar pronunciation), which may be why the pig is only level 8 and has 8 warthogs following him.