GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
A ghostly form of the Celestial Rabbit arrived in the Shing Jea Monastery to celebrate the Canthan New Year, feasting on the foods prepared for the Celestial Rabbit. Comprised of a constellation of stars and a ghostly figure, the rabbit ran through town, followed by rabbits. After 20 minutes, the rabbit returned to the heavens, awaiting its next journey.
As the district supplied the ingredients needed for the feasts, the residents were rewarded with prizes. The more feasts that were successfully completed, the greater the rewards.
- All 5 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 16 Red Gift Bags, 5 Crates of Fireworks
- Any 4 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 12 Red Gift Bags
- Any 3 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 8 Red Gift Bags
- Any 2 dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 6 Red Gift Bags
- Any 1 dish prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 4 Red Gift Bags
- No dishes prepared: 1 Lion Mask, 2 Red Gift Bags, everyone briefly became a rabbit.
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After you have been given Lion Masks, the Celestial Rabbit runs a repetitive circle through Shing Jea Monastery for a while. While doing this, a horde of 8 small rabbits follows him around.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In China, the number 8 stands for good fortune (because of similar pronunciation), which may be why the rabbit is only level 8 and has 8 rabbits following him.