GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Journey with Zhed Shadowhoof to the Ancestor Tree in Turai's Procession.
- See Mirza Veldrunner for your reward.
- Kodonur Crossroads (mission)
- Zhed Shadowhoof must be in your party
- "We fight the same war, two-legs, against the hated Warmarshal. But I have received word that my people need me and any allies I can gather. You have proved yourself more trustworthy than most humans, so I ask for your aid. Would you accompany me to the Ancestor Tree in Turai's Procession?
- Accept: "You will not travel alone, Zhed Shadowhoof. let us help you."
- Reject: "Alas, we have more pressing matters."
- "So you've come to aid the Centaur prides, eh? Well, don't expect too much in return. The Kournans destroyed most of what we had, leaving us little more than the hides on our backs. Even now, Kournan troops plan an attack against us. I await word from my scouts.... So, if you wish to prove yourself to my people, human, that time may come soon."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest can be done at the same time as Crossing the Desolation, which also involves taking Zhed to talk with Mirza.