GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Ceratadons are large, horned Dinosaurs found in swamps. Their bodies are covered in thick armor. Due to their defensive earth magic skills, they can take a long time to kill, and are formidable front line opponents due to Shockwave.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Armor of Earth
- Grasping Earth
- Sliver Armor
- Stoneflesh Aura
- Twisting Jaws (monster skill)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They have 16 Earth Magic in Normal Mode.
- Ceratadons are immune to knockdown.
- During the Wintersday quest Charr-broiled Plans, two Ceratadons appear with the alternate name of Trihorn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ceratadons are based on Ceratops or other similar Ceratopsidae.