GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Ceratadons are large, horned Dinosaurs found in swamps. Their bodies are covered in thick armor. Due to their defensive earth magic skills, they can take a long time to kill, and are formidable front line opponents due to Shockwave.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Armor of Earth
- Grasping Earth
- Sliver Armor
- Stoneflesh Aura
- Twisting Jaws (monster skill)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They have 16 Earth Magic in Normal Mode.
- Ceratadons are immune to knockdown.
- During the Wintersday quest Charr-broiled Plans, two Ceratadons appear with the alternate name of Trihorn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ceratadons are based on Ceratops or other similar Ceratopsidae.