GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Champagne Popper is the classic party favor used to ring in the New Year in style.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
At any time:
- Random drop (x5) from a Gift of the Huntsman
- Random drop (x10) from a Gift of the Traveler
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 20 Copper Zaishen Coins and 10
During various festivals:
- 1 Champagne Popper can be exchanged for 5 Victory Tokens at various collectors
During the Canthan New Year:
- Quest reward (x1) for Fire in the Sky
- Quest reward (x2) for The Big Bang
- Random drop (x1) from a Lunar Fortune
- Random drop (x3) from a Red Gift Bag
- Crafted by Nubah Lao for: 1 2 8
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item creates a small cloud of yellow and orange confetti when used and always shoots to the North, no matter what direction your character is facing.
- Lunar Fortunes and Red Gift Bags can be opened at any time, although it is generally hard to acquire them except during the Canthan New Year.
|Party Favors for the Party Animal Title|
|1 Point||Bottle Rocket • Champagne Popper • Ghost-in-the-Box • Snowman Summoner • Sparkler • Squash Serum|
|2 Point||Tonics: Beetle Juice • Cottontail • Frosty • Mischievous • Sinister Automatonic • Transmogrifier • Yuletide|
|3 Point||Crate of Fireworks • Zaishen Tonic|
|5 Point||Mysterious Tonic|
|7 Point||Disco Ball|
|50 Point||Party Beacon|