GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Chantry of Secrets
|Chantry of Secrets|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Order of Whispers tends the home of the statues of the Five True Gods, while also using the Chantry as their base of operations. A secretive order, they welcome visitors but do not share much in the way of information.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Yatendi Canyons (east)
- The Underworld (kneel to Grenth's statue; the world must currently have favor)
- The Fissure of Woe (kneel to Balthazar's statue; the world must currently have favor)
- Gate of Anguish (Kneel to the statue to the Goddess of Truth; you must have completed the Nightfall Campaign)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Merassi (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Whispers Acolyte: A Brief Introduction
- Whispers Acolyte: Between a Rock... (Difficulty: Master)
- Whispers Adept: The Scourge of Vabbi