GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Chantry of Secrets
|Chantry of Secrets|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Order of Whispers tends the home of the statues of the Five True Gods, while also using the Chantry as their base of operations. A secretive order, they welcome visitors but do not share much in the way of information.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Yatendi Canyons (east)
- The Underworld (kneel to Grenth's statue; the world must currently have favor)
- The Fissure of Woe (kneel to Balthazar's statue; the world must currently have favor)
- Gate of Anguish (Kneel to the statue to the Goddess of Truth; you must have completed the Nightfall Campaign)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Merassi (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Whispers Acolyte: A Brief Introduction
- Whispers Acolyte: Between a Rock... (Difficulty: Master)
- Whispers Adept: The Scourge of Vabbi