GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
There are two versions of this powerful creature: A mobile one, which (like the Sand Wurm) is burrowed and will pop-up when players least expect it and follow players around and engage them in melee. Then there is a stationary one (that does not burrow), which will use the devastating AoE attack Wurm Siege.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Ruins of the Tomb of the Primeval Kings:
- Burrowing Chaos Wurms are found only in level 2, there are 4 of them in the level.
- Chaos Wurms are found in levels 3 and 4, albeit these use Wurm Siege.
- Immobile wurms with mobile wurm's skills in the mini-missions added in the Dragon Festival 2006.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Siege Wurms are easily stopped by a ranger with distraction skills. Concussion Shot is one of the better options as Wurm Siege is a spell, the Dazed condition allows interruption of all its sieges, leaving the rest of the party free to finish it off. Note however, that conditions such as Dazed last only half their duration on these Wurms.
- If someone stands on a bridge while it is under the bridge, it will stand still and cease to do anything.