GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Charm target animal. Once charmed, your animal companion will travel with you whenever you have Charm Animal equipped. You cannot charm an animal that is more than 4 levels above you.
Concise: Charm target animal. Once charmed, your animal companion will travel with you whenever you have Charm Animal equipped. You cannot charm an animal that is more than 4 levels above you.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon using this skill, the target animal will immediately become hostile during the skill activation time. If you have high level henchmen with you, they are likely to kill it before you can finish charming the animal.
- The only animals you can charm which are automatically hostile are the Wolf and the Black Bear in pre-searing, the Aggressive Lions/Lionesses in Jahai Bluffs. The Elder Crocodiles in Verdant Cascades were tamable prior to the update of April 9, 2009.
- This skill can be replaced with a new skill, via learning a new skill or gaining a mission's skill, without losing control of the pet. In explorable areas, the pet will no longer appear with you once you change zones.
- Once you charm an animal, it will be forever bound to you even if you change professions. The only way to get rid of your pet is to talk to a Pet Tamer.
- If you need assistance in finding a specific pet, read the pet charming guide.
- Once charmed, it is recommended to use Comfort Animal instead.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animal in the skill icon seems to be a Lynx.
- This skill has the longest cast time of any player-usable skill in the game.