GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Common crafting material|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Material Traders at market value.
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- Salvaged from the following items.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Chitin Fragments are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chitin (pronounced like "kite-in") is a polymeric carbohydrate derivative that serves as the main component of the exoskeletons of arthropods (insects, spiders, and crustaceans).