GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Common crafting material|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Material Traders at market value.
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- Salvaged from the following items.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Chitin Fragments are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chitin (pronounced like "kite-in") is a polymeric carbohydrate derivative that serves as the main component of the exoskeletons of arthropods (insects, spiders, and crustaceans).