GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Cleansing the Undercity
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Reports of Afflicted within Kaineng are dwindling every day. People are beginning to see the benefits of our work, and more people are rallying to join our cause. It's amazing, isn't it? There's an infectious quality to moving forward that people just get swept up by. No offense to a great hero such as yourself, but I welcome the time when people won't rely on lone saviors to solve their troubles. They'll tackle problems themselves.
- What do you say we continue to fight the good fight, and deal with the Afflicted in the Undercity?
- Accept: "Let's continue!"
- Reject: "I've had all the Afflicted I can handle for the moment."
- When asked about quest: "I'll be waiting in The Undercity when you're ready to take on the Afflicted"
- Initiate Zei Ri: "What an unfortunate place The Undercity is..."
After the first group of Afflicted:
- Initiate Zei Ri: "Before I joined the Ministry of Purity, nothing drove me except my own grief. Through them, I found a purpose. I wish that the people here could do the same."
- [Player Name]: "What makes you say that?"
- Initiate Zei Ri: "Look around you. Does this place look like a fitting home for any but those who have nothing else?"
After the second group of Afflicted:
- Initiate Zei Ri: "When the Afflicted are gone, we can begin to rebuild. We can not only replace what was lost, but build a new and better world."
After the third group of Afflicted:
- Initiate Zei Ri: "Perhaps we can bring hope back to these people. I fear it is a thing they're long since forgotten."
Before the fourth group of Afflicted:
- [Player Name]: "I think we've found the last of them. Let's provide them a swift exit from this world."
- "That did it! The Undercity has been cleansed of the plague, and our task here is almost at an end. Knowing that people can safely walk these streets brings me a certain peace of mind. Our deeds can't bring back what I've lost, but maybe they can keep someone else from experiencing what I went through."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If you have it available, the fastest way to the Undercity is to leave from Vizunah Square (Local Quarter). Otherwise, you can leave from Nahpui Quarter and travel North-East or from the Marketplace and head south (especially if you have Seek out Brother Tosai active). The Am Fah and the Afflicted are hostile to each other, so use this to your advantage whenever you can.