GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Collecting for fun and profit
This guide lists all collectable drops (or trophies) in the game with which it is possible to make a profit above the merchant value.
Why collect?[edit | edit source]
Most people only worry about saving trophies when they are in need of a specific item that they can obtain from a collector; otherwise, the only good thing to do with them is to sell them off to the nearest merchant. However, there are a number of trophies for which it is actually more profitable to trade them to a collector.
The following tables list all known trophies that can be traded for a profit, along with info on the collectors for each one. The "Profit" column shows how much profit you can make by trading to this collector:
Total Profit = [sell value of reward] - ([sell value of trophy]*[quantity])
Unit Profit = [Total Profit] / [quantity]
- When two collectors for the same trophy require different quantities of that item, use the Unit Profit to determine which is more profitable.
- With only a few exceptions (noted below the tables), all reward items offered by a collector will have the same value.
- Trophies marked with are highly profitable, having either a Total Profit > 75 or a Unit Profit > 25.
Profitable items by campaign[edit | edit source]
Prophecies[edit | edit source]
Factions[edit | edit source]
- These collectors offer items of differing value; the most profitable trade is for a Salvage Kit.
- This collector also offers items of differing value; the most profitable trade is for a Scroll of Hunter's Insight.
Nightfall[edit | edit source]
|Bull Trainer Giant Jawbone||25||Behruseh||Wilderness of Bahdza||2||100||50 (25)|
|Chunk of Drake Flesh||15||Sheltah||Mehtani Keys||1||50||35 (35)|
|Kournan Pendant||30||Sinbi||Command Post||10||400||100 (10)|
|Juvenile Termite Leg||3||Kushau||Plains of Jarin||3||10||1 (0.3)|
|Mandragor Swamproot||15||Zukesha||Zehlon Reach||1||20||5 (5)|
|Rinkhal Talon||10||Uhisheh||Cliffs of Dohjok||1||20||10 (10)|
|Sentient Root||3||Adhitok 1||Plains of Jarin||3||20||11 (3.7)|
|Sentient Seed||12||Sehyal||Sunspear Great Hall||3||50||14 (4.7)|
|Skeleton Bone||12||Danton||Jokanur Diggings||3||50||14 (4.7)|
|Water Djinn Essence||20||Jidun||Fahranur||1||30||10 (10)|
- This collector offers items of different value; the most profitable trade is for a Salvage Kit.
Eye of the North[edit | edit source]
There are no profitable trophies in EotN. All trophies are worth at least 20, all collectors want 5 of a trophy, and all collector rewards are worth 100, meaning you either break even on 20 trophies or lose money on more valuable ones.
See also[edit | edit source]
- For a list of all profitable trophies in the game, see Category:Profit if collected.