GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Throughout the world of Guild Wars there are collectors scattered about the landscape, searching for a number of certain items such as Bleached Shells or Fetid Carapaces. In return for these "collectibles" they offer items such as armor and weapons which may be of value for players. Due to the huge number of collectors throughout the world, we've separated them into the following categories:
Keep in mind that collectors only take drops from the geographical region they're in (with exceptions explained below); Jade Mandibles from the Crystal Desert zones are never going to be accepted by a collector in Lion's Arch. If you can't remember where you got a drop from, a helpful hint is that the value of collectable drops usually stay the same throughout one region, with only two known exceptions (though multiple regions might have the same value). Be warned that some drops which match the profile of what you would expect for a collectable might not have a collector at all.
- Collectors broken up by region (individual articles list collectables and offerings):
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Collector rewards cannot be salvaged; however, any runes or upgrade components used on them can be recovered at a chance of destroying the item.
- Armor rewards in Prophecies and Factions cannot have an insignia applied to them, making them comparably worse than crafted armor.
- Charr Carvings and Charr Hides are dropped by Charr who first spawn in the Pre-Searing Ascalon region but also have a dominant presence in Post-Searing Ascalon. Carvings are 3 each, Hides are 5 , and the only collectors for them are in Post-Searing Ascalon.
- The collectable drops in the Ruins of the Tomb of the Primeval Kings, accessed through the Crystal Desert, are the same as the collectable drops in the Underworld.
- Alpine Seeds and Stone Summit Badges drop in both the Northern Shiverpeaks and Southern Shiverpeaks, and there are collectors for them in both regions.
- White Mantle Badges, White Mantle Emblems, Augmented Flesh, Putrid Cysts, Pulsating Growths, and Soul Stones drop from monsters in multiple regions, but only have collectors in one region each.
- Nicholas Sandford is a Pre-Searing collector that exchanges various trophies or other stackable items for Gifts of the Huntsman.