GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Realm of Torment
- Dungeons - reward chests
- Arachni's Haunt (Arachni's Spoils)
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Mountain Heart Chest)
- Cathedral of Flames (Murakai's Chest)
- Rragar's Menagerie (Hidesplitter's Chest)
- Oola's Lab (Oola's Chest)
- Ooze Pit (Pyroclastic Chest)
- Bogroot Growths (Bogroot Chest)
- Darkrime Delves (Havok's Chest)
- Justiciar Thommis (Dungeon) (Chest of the Slaver)
- Shards of Orr (Fendi's Chest)
- Zones - Locked chests
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye significantly affects the grip and the stripes on the sword and less noticeably tints the rest. It is dyed yellow by default. Only when dyed black or white the sword changes completely to the dye color.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can be seen on Weapon racks in Tyria, as well as the skill icon for Illusionary Weaponry.
- The subtle spots and lines on the blade are consistent with the appearance of Damascus steel, a metal often used in ornamental blades that has been folded and stained to create swirling patterns in the steel.