GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the Paragon attribute. For commands keyed via the chat dialog box, sometimes called "Slash Commands", see commands. For the location in Elona sometimes called "The Command", see Command Post.|
Guild Wars Description[edit | edit source]
No inherent effect. Many Paragon skills, especially those that protect your allies or increase your tactical position on the battlefield, become more effective with higher Command.
General Description[edit | edit source]
The Command attribute is a Paragon attribute used to increase offensive and defensive abilities, or buff either the Paragon, his allies, or both, depending on the skill. For a list of skills which fall under this attribute, see Category:Command skills.
- Those which cause conditions such as Crippled, and Deep Wound.
- Those which increase defense by increasing ally and personal armor, minimizing damage, or negating foe’s attacks.
- Those which increase speed
- Those with healing effects like health regeneration.
- Bringing allies back to life
- Those which add additional damage, or directly affect foes.
Command skills are varied, and as a result, offer different types of aid during combat. Because of this, Command Paragons do not do any one thing extremely well, but instead have a variety of options.