GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: If Concussion Shot hits while target foe is casting a spell, the spell is interrupted and your target is Dazed for 5...17...20 seconds. This attack deals only 1...13...16 damage.
Concise: Interrupts a spell. Interruption effect: inflicts Dazed condition (5...17...20 seconds). Hits for only 1...13...16 damage.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After this skill has been used, there is a ¾ second aftercast delay before your next action may be undertaken.
- This skill will daze the target if it hits while they are casting a spell. It does not have to succeed in interrupting the target to daze them.
- Due to its high energy cost, Heroes are reluctant to use this skill if other, cheaper interrupts such as Savage Shot are available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill was originally called Tongue Biter, hence the icon.
- This is the only attack skill that costs 25 energy.