GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Guild Wars Prophecies.
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Bonus Mission Pack.
General[edit | edit source]
Confessor Dorian is the leader of the White Mantle. He took over from Saul D'Alessio, who was taken away by the Mursaat. You first get to meet him at the Temple of Tolerance, where you must help the White Mantle in defeating the undead and safekeep the Scepter of Orr.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Shiverpeak Mountains
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- During The Rise of the White Mantle:
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
During battle in D'Alessio Seaboard:
- "I wish our meeting could be under different conditions, but now we must fight."
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
During battle in Thunderhead Keep:
- "By my divine hand you will pay for your heresy!"
- "There is but one punishment for you. Death!"