GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: For 60 seconds, if you're wielding a cold weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 5...17...20 cold damage.
Concise: (60 seconds.) Your attacks hit for +5...17...20 cold damage. No effect unless your weapon deals cold damage.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The extra damage will not trigger if you are enchanted with Illusionary Weaponry as your attacks don't actually hit.
- You can use an Icy upgrade for your martial weapons so that it will deal cold damage.
- Even if you are wielding a weapon that deals cold damage the affects will not trigger if you are under the affects of skills that change damage type away from cold. Likewise if your weapon doesn't deal cold damage, you could use one of the skills that changed damage type to cold to achieve the desired affect. See Damage conversion skills for more references.
- Often used by Ranger/Elementalist because it is usable with Barrage, as it is not a preparation.
- Even though the damage type is "cold," this extra damage is unaffected by increased armor against elemental or cold damage.
- Heroes will use this skill in combat even if the condition isn't met.