GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Consulate Docks (outpost)
Description[edit | edit source]
These docks, located behind the imposing Consulate building at the northern end of Kamadan, are used solely for official government business. They can only be accessed though the Consulate, and then only with written approval. Elders traveling to the Elonian mainland, as well as ambassadors from Kourna and Vabbi, depart from here, bypassing the chaos of the common docks, which are used for trade vessels and tourists.
The mission at this location will send players to Kourna.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Complete the primary quest The Time is Nigh to gain access.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Consulate (west)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 17):
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Dinja: All for One and One for Justice (Must have Prophecies account merged)
- Dinja: Chasing Zenmai (Must have Factions account merged)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to gain access to this location earlier than normal by joining someone doing the quest The Time is Nigh. This is often done by low-level characters in order to purchase max-level armor from Vatundo.
- Although the location for this mission appears on the island of Istan, the loading screen indicates that this is a Kournan location, likely due to the mission taking place in Gandara.
- This is one of the few locations without a merchant; however, you can still sell items to Vatundo.