GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Corrupted Dragon Spores
|Corrupted Dragon Spores|
Full: Create 6 "Corrupted Spore" creatures around target foe. Foes within their range take 100% longer to cast spells and suffer from -2 Health degeneration. Corrupted Spore creatures die after 30 seconds.
Concise: (30 seconds.) Create 6 corrupted spore creatures around target foe. Foes within their range take twice as long to cast spells and have -2 Health degeneration.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Dragon Spores is a monster skill used by the Dragon Kuunavang.
- In their range is about the same range as a Necromancer's Well.
- Kuunavang is partially immune to any interrupts; it'll often take more than one to stop this skill from casting.
- However, even with the bug, the increase in casting still makes it wise to avoid them.
- Even though the spell states to only increase the casting rate of spells, all skills take 100% longer to cast.