GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Description[edit | edit source]
Very weak enemies, surrounded by a fence. They are weaponless, and cannot attack you. Their level is so low that all players can kill them the moment they arrive in the area.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Grenth curse you!"
- "Was that supposed to hurt?"
- "I will kill you first when I escape!"
- "All of istan will burn!"
- "Bah! This is nothing!"
- "Do your worst!"
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corsair Prisoners were replaced by Sunspear Volunteers due to complaints concerning torture.
- Similar to Iboga Roots, Corsair Prisoners seem to exist to allow new players to test out the skills they have just learned from the Expert Trainers.
- The prisoner in the enchantment removal area is under a Torch Enchantment due to an effect on its location.