GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Coventina the Matron
|Coventina the Matron|
Ring of Fire
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capturing Aura of Faith from Coventina can be difficult if she spawns as the last boss in the mission. The mission will only end after you have defeated all the Mursaat in the guardhouse, so leave at least one Mursaat in the guardhouse alive while you kill her.
- Though Coventina doesn't deal much damage, she can be difficult to kill without interrupts for her heals.
- She shares her spawning point in Ring of Fire mission with Cairn the Smug, Cairn the Troubling, Odelyn the Displeased, Melek the Virtuous and Maida the Ill Tempered, however Coventina only rarely spawns at the point closest to the mission start. She can usually only be found at spawns in the later, more difficult parts of the mission.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Coventina may be named after the Romano-British goddess of wells and springs.
- A matron is a woman in charge of nursing at a medical institution, hence the Monk profession.